Monday, April 25, 2011

Ch-ch-Changes!!

Hallo!!!!
So, as many of you know, I have colored my hair!!  Yeah, I know, it's been like a month now but I just decided to blog about it :-).


Before: One of those days I was bored at work....
As you all know, I'm not a big fan of change. Not even  when it can easily be reversed. So, I don't really know what possessed me to ask Ms Evelyn (the awesomest hair stylist/genius in the galaxy) to color my hair as she saw fit! So...she did! And after I got my hair washed and I looked like a rat died on my head! I was seriously depressed! But then I asked for it didnt I?
Oyin was making my slippery slide into depression worse too. She started singing "Ooh that girl looks scandalous..." and calling me Sisqo and I was honestly close to telling poor MzE to dye my hair back....Until the big reveal...


After: At the MannEve Salon. That's Oyin in the background.

BAM! I'm hot! And I love my new look! And it seems like everybody does too!

I'm currently working on another Major Change...Will definitely keep you updated!!


No comments:

Post a Comment