Saturday, April 2, 2011

Farewell Fordette

Hello everyone!!

So, I lost something really dear to me really recently; my awesome car died on me three Wednesdays ago! We have been through a lot together, Fordette and I - we've been together since March 2008  after she was passed down to me by my sister. A lot of people told me to replace Fordette, but they could never understand the bond that we shared. She was such a good soldier, such a hardworker! She gave up the "engine" on Saturday the 13th of March at around 10pm and was pronounced dead on Wednesday the 16th at about 5pm. It was a sad, sad day for me; I am still mourning her loss. The fact that I have now found a replacement vehicle does not negate the fact that a hole has been dug into my heart at this untimely death of my blue-grey beauty. It's so hard to let go of some things, isn't it?

My brave little soldier!


Although it's hard for me to admit this but I am not one to try new things as often as I'd like - I order the same thing at Silver Diner, an awesome restauarant/breakfast place - Caramel French toast and scrambled eggs, side of sausage with the Caramel on the side; the same at Starbucks coffee - Solo Iced Grande 7 pump Vanilla extra caramel Caramel Macchiato ( a mouthful, yes and they usually don't get it right! Hiss).

So, again, I admit that if Fordette hadn't died on me I wouldn't have met Max, who is really hot and has a great body! Not knocking on Fordette, though...

So this is my official goodbye to Fordette, my hustler, I loved you. Goodwill will love you more.....

Fare thee well....!

No comments:

Post a Comment