Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blemide...Happy Birthday Shawty

Hello Good People!

It's the birthday on one of my "personal persons" today and it really got me thinking. Friends are very hard to come by o! Like for real. Friends are an integral part of your destiny, believe it or not. So this is an ode to a Super friend -




"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one." - Unknown

See this quote just describes my relationship with Olubunmi Titilayo Elemide. Sometimes, it seems like we lived in the same womb - that's how in sync we are. Distance, time or life's distractions don't seem to put a strain or hiccup in the bond, you know? It's like those relationships that people go their separate ways for decades, meet one day and pick up where they left off.

This woman (well, she looks an 17 year old girl with her ageless face....hiss. I'm such a hater!) is absolutely awesome! She's passionate, kind, reliable and as dependable as the sun! She is the type that comes through for you in a moment's notice! She's probably one of the few that I trust implicitly with my business, my dreams, visions, aspirations. I know without a doubt that she will keep it safe, pray it to manifestation and rejoice with me when it happens for me.


Friends for 7 years - forever!!!

BLemide herself! Isn't she lovely?

Oyin, Tola, Bunmi
There's no story you tell about me that is worth telling that does not include Bunmi in it - now that's heavy! She totally rocks! Smart, funny, gorgeous, compassionate child of the Most High God! How in the world is this gyal single!!!???!!!

I say this all the time - I have been blessed by God with friends who are no longer friends, but family. You are my sister from another mother...and father (you get na)

On this note, I pray that God blesses you more than you can stand - may He increase you in the knowledge of Him and cause you to increase in wisdom, grace, virtue, favor. May this year be the unfolding of several hidden things that will you propel you to your next level in Jesus' name.

I love me some Bunmi!

Happy Birthday, egbon mi atata.

No comments:

Post a Comment