Friday, March 4, 2011

Morning - Things to note

Good Morning Beautiful people!!!



Mornings are awesome! I'm by all means NOT a morning person (it takes several attempts to get out of bed every single day!!), but I love what they represent. It's just another reminder that God's promises will never fall to the ground. His mercies and grace and love are renewed every morning.

Lamentations 3 vs 22-23 - "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."



So, every daybreak, every sunrise, is a promise that God will stay true to His words concerning you and I. In Jeremiah 33 vs 20-21, God states very clearly that "....if you can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; Then may also my covenant be broken…”

I'm pretty sure that there's not been a day that the sun has not risen and set in the evening to make way for night; so, basic correlation and deduction leads me to conclude irrefutably that God's words to me will surely come to pass.

Period.

So, smile and know that God is cooking up something. He always is.

On that note, have a blessed and God-filled morning and rest of the day!

1 comment: