Tuesday, May 24, 2011

How's your sight?

Good Afternoon Beautiful People!

So, I was having a lot of trouble with my vision yesterday - my eyes were blotchy, itchy and red and my contacts were all blurry! It was not good considering it was 9:10pm and I had to drive about 45 miles home from work. I got home and realized that my contacts need to be replaced! They had been doing double duty as I should have replaced them a while ago (don't judge me o, I wanted to get my money's worth! I mean, who uses those things for a week and trashes them anyway?)

So, this got me thinking.....

How important is vision to you? Can you clearly see where you're going? Now, don't literal on me...you know what I'm getting at.

"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision” – Helen Keller



“You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand.” – Woodrow Wilson.

“When people do not accept divine guidance, they run wild. But whoever obeys the law is joyful” – Proverbs 29 vs. 18 (NLT)

It really is dangerous to just go through life without having a set goal, vision and/or dream. It’s like driving without contacts/glasses at night. It’s like sprinting towards a deep pit with blindfolds wrapped tightly around the eyes. It’s a possible catastrophe!

Like wisdom, if you don't have a vision, ask for it. You'll be surprised how clear things become....

Have a blessed, God-filled and dream-filled day!

No comments:

Post a Comment