Monday, May 16, 2011

Remember...

Good Morning!!

It has indeed been a while since I've had time to do much more than sleep, wake up, go to work and repeat! But I have a need to share this little tidbit of insight I got while listening to 95.1 Shine FM on my way to work this morning (this station is the BOMB....when the signal works). So before I pulled into the garage where all radio signal is lost, this song came on -


Life is full of ups and downs... a boat load of downs! It's the way it is. It's not going to change till Jesus comes to take His own. But we need to understand that when we do go through these numerous valleys of life, all we need to do is call on God and He will show up with the host of Heaven in tow - either as a comforter or an avenger. He is I am, after all! He will be, can be and is all that you need Him to be.

But I digress....

It just reminded me that no matter what seems to be going wrong at every turn, there's someone who is holding you. There's no use asking "why" these things happen to us....it is very important to know that the promise is WHEN everything fails and falls ('cos it will), we'll be held.

"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you." - Isaiah 26 vs 3

Be encouraged as I was encouraged!

PS - Big ups to Blessing Akeh! You made it!! Congratulations on your graduation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment