Saturday, February 12, 2011

I must rant

Happy Saturday morning to you!

I have decided that since I'm not in such a good mood right about now ( I had to drive all the way to McLean VA from Bowie...womp womp!), I might as well vent a little, abi?


So Manchester United won! Big Whoop! Whatever! It seems a "correck" team cannot destroy that team; I guess I'll leave it up to the underdogs like the Wolves to obliterate them for me! Rubbish! I mean, how annoying is it that Arsenal is seven points behind this razz team? Not that I'm a Gunner, by any means; it's just that I do NOT like ManU. But the upside for me in this is that the team that I do like, Barcelona ( I am invested, my husband to be plays on the team) not only currently holds a seven point lead over Real Madrid ( I adored R.M until they traded my boyfriend, Raul..Not cool!), but they spanked them 5-0 the last time they played! Real Madrid is now running around like a headless chicken looking to buy Arsenal's Fabregas like that is going to make a dent in the indomitable force that is Barca! I mean, look at the epitome of Perfection in a team with Messi, the football wizard at the helm! Hiss

In Tennis news, JO-Wilfried Tsonga, the French #18 has misyarned...BIG TIME! I mean, who is he to say that the era of Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal is over? I mean, the last time this big oaf was in a big stage was reaching one Grand Slam final and ascending to as high as No. 6 in the rankings, but he isn't the kind of guy who should be lobbing truth bombs at the world's best. Win a Slam, then have an opinion! Rubbish and Nonsense. We shall see about that; there are still 3 slams to go for the year....In better news, Kim Clijsters is the new #1 on the women's side! Now that lady is one heck of a come-back kid! Got married, retired, got preggers, had the pikin and came back to win the US Open in 2009 and it's been uphill ever since! Sweet deal, right?

Okay, rant over! I plan to have an awesome day and so should you!

On that note, have a blessed and God-filled day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment